Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer knitting, please

Summer is here, not officially but with this humidity it is hot, hot, hot. My hope is to sew more lots and enjoy most minutes of it. We're working on re-doing on the cheap our office/sewing room to make it more inviting. We should be outside but rather, finding a project inside.

In the evenings, I find I am too tired to focus on sewing especially if it is starting a new project. So, I go to my knitting. I embarrassed to say that my current project has been on my needles for over a year. 1) it is wool and 2) fair isle technique. It is for my husband - that alone should be motivation enough. but, it's not.

Anchors Aweigh Vest for G


I am craving some summery knitting. Since I'm on a craft buying freeze, I am off to the stash to see if I have some for: Que Sera from Knitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment