Monday, August 2, 2010
It was a sign!
Off a quiet weekend at home. Necessary after business the past couple weeks. During my trip to Chicago, I caught a glimpse of this. Wish I could remember the store.
Summer has been very good but a whirlwind of an adventure. I miss those simple days.
I'm enjoying every breath of August.
- family vacations
- jump starting 'I am OLD Lib'
- preserving our summer goodness (canned fruit and veggies)
- planting seedlings for winter crops (not already!)
- getting kids ready for school
- smelling the ocean and walking in sand
- going to the pool
- smores and tents
- working on some applique
There really is lots to love.