Friday, October 15, 2010

Everyone could use a little in their life

I'm talking about POSH, of course. In preparation for my travel, I enjoy reading books that have that particular city/region as the backdrop or as a character. As well, I scour the web for dining reviews and stores. For food, I rely on: Jane and Michael Stern. I first discovered them while listening to my other 'friend' Lynne Rossetto Kasper on Splendid Table - a must for my food podcasts. (*SIDE NOTE: Through my google search, I just found out that Jane and Michael have divorced. So sad.)

I love Design Sponge's City Guides. It's one of my first stops (after booking hotel and flight).

For my trip to Chicago, I stumbled upon POSH. The store, so sweet. A visual joyland. All the items are beautifully displayed and you feel like you peeked into this whimsical land.

IMG_0083


IMG_0081


IMG_0076

I loved being surrounded by the vintage and new. Quite inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment