Friday, October 29, 2010

Chugg a chug

Caught up on my blog reading today and stumbled upon this quote by writer Elisabeth Elliot, while reading latest and greatest from The Happiness Project:

"When you don't know what to do, do the thing in front of you."



I've been busily preparing, in random steps, for selling handmade items in Dec. and forward. It's a lot to juggle and know what to do first - do I focus on my labels when i haven't actually finished a piece yet? I have  tendency to get overwhelmed with the details as well as finding the energy to keep doing and making (when I've spent hours keeping up with life (kiddies, house, etc.) It's all part of a dance, isn't it? Instead of getting overwhelmed, I need to just do what is in front of me, re-evaluate, and see what's next (or how much energy remains).


Looking at this face, how can I not be inspired and loving this life o' mine?!

No comments:

Post a Comment