Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fashion Week says 'Adios' to Bryant Park

G and I had a great time in NYC. Traveled via bus - cheap and fast. On the way there we sat on the top level, front seats. A bit too close for our liking. Did get a great pic on our approach.

nyc approach via bus

Even after all these years, I still get excited arriving in NYC, like a little kid. I still can't believe we lived there during a small chunk of our married lives.

g and i at fashion week

G and I looking like the 'Out of Towners' in front of the tents at Bryant Park.

photographers
Photographers in action at the Carlos Miele show.

Here's some pictures from the Carolina Herrera show.
C herrera red dress
You could hear the audience gasp when she came out in the dress of red. stunning.

c herrera yellow dress  Loved the pop o' print.

silver sheen dress - c herrera I just wanted to touch this fabric. Love the floaty jacket.

c herrera pants Love the PANTS!!

fav outfit - c herrera

This was my favorite (although shaky picture does not do it justice). Looked like tweedy dress.


And here's my money shot...Anna Wintour at Carolina Herrera. We were sitting way up and still was able to get this great picture.

anna wintour at c herrera


My ever-so-talented (and sassy) brother-in-law who designed these awesome tents.
andy and i

LOVED the inspiration and peeking into another world on a 'typical' Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment