Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Weekend Closing

We had a great holiday. Lots of eating, rest, as well as visiting with friends and families. Most of all, we were able to be home and just be cozy.

viv thanks skirt
Any outfit goes with Cookie Monster slippers.

O, Thanksgiving Indian

Mr. O had a fever and cough for a good portion of the week. We did find out he had perforated his ear drum, our poor little kitten. Once he had the medicine, he was so much better. He even created his own Indian headdress.

We lit our fireplace for the first time. The glow sets the tone making us believe everything is okay in our little world. A long weekend of thanks for simple pleasures.

O & V by fireplace
Viv and O by inaugural fire

No comments:

Post a Comment