Friday, November 20, 2009

Home is best


Just back from a conference in Boston. Travel for work these days is limited to once or twice a year. I enjoy the adventures. I was able to catch up with old friends. It was a great mix of business and personal. The conference was inspiring and so were the friends. Reminders of days when we lived in Boston - young and limited on funds but living it up, cocktails on a Tuesday night because the week was already so draining. so fun.

Days are different now - working part-time with two kids. As much as I like to reminisce, I love my days filled with school tales, potty training, frozen pizza after a day in the office.

Although the queen size bed with ridiculous amounts of pillows is heavenly, it is always wonderful to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment